Whether you’re a BI company, a professional or industry association, or strategy or performance consultancy, you know that many of your clients or members struggle with performance measurement.
If you help your clients to automate their reporting and create information dashboards, you know the frustration when clients can’t define the information they really need to have automated or reported.
If you help your clients create their strategy, you will know the frustration of clients who either can’t choose meaningful measures for their goals, or who are not at all engaged in doing so.
Performance measurement is something everyone struggles with...
That’s because they are still held down by the exhausting struggles very commonly associated with performance measurement, across all industries, sectors and cultures:
- struggling to measure a strategy that seems immeasurable and is filled with vague words like efficient, effective, sustainable, quality, reliability and productive
- struggling to find good measures that meaningfully track results, not activity
- struggling to get people engaged in measurement, so they buy-in and have ownership to improve performance
To get great measures, your clients need to take a fresh approach, an approach that knows about those struggles and gives practical direction on how to avoid or overcome them.
PuMP is that approach, and it’s been helping thousands of people around the world, in all sectors and organisation sizes and industries.
At the PuMP Blueprint Workshop, you will:
- Discover how-to tools and techniques that will put a stop to virtually all the struggles you are having with performance measurement now;
- Practice the tools and techniques so you all go back to work knowing exactly how to implement what you learn, in your own businesses or organisations
- Make headway on your business plans and measures during the workshop, as opposed to a traditional training event that is only theory
- Develop your own capability to measure what matters and make it easier to get the most from the advice and services you offer them.
2013 - 2014Order or take a peek >